Monday, November 12, 2007

Fuzzy love

I have noticed that for the most part, all I have done so far is whine about my crappy life. So here's a spot of happy - my new kitty. I have always been a lover of all things furry, and while I would rather have a dog, I like cats too. I have one cat already, a fat, lazy, 5 year old ball of fluff named Dragon. But he doesn't do anything anymore except sleep. 22 hours a day. So, to liven things up, I got a new kitty, Phoenix. We'll see what happens, but so far Dragon is NOT appreciating his new roommate. But, at least he's not sleeping all day any more. Or all night for that matter. I'm hoping John comes home soon, though - Dragon sitting at the top of the steps, glaring at me as I laid in bed last night was kinda creepy. I'll post some pictures as soon as I figure out how.

No comments: