Thursday, October 25, 2007

Welcome to the craziness that is me :o)

Ok, so here goes my first attempt at this new blogging thang. Let's get a few things straight, right off the bat, shall we?

  • I am lazy.
  • I am a horrible typist, usually ending up with all kinds of grammatical and spelling errors. I rarely fix them before I post, but will occasionally edit later. If this bothers you, stop reading now.
  • I indifferent to lots of things, namely politics and religion. I'm all for doing what makes you happy, but I'm also not going to expend any effort to do something about it. Gay marriage? Go for it, hell, I'll even sign your petition, but don't ask me to get up off the couch and take it to my friends too. Democrat? Republican? Hey, whatever floats your boat. Personally, I think Bush is a moron and is draggin our country down with his general suckiness, but don't ask me for specific examples of his idiocy, because that would require effort on my part, and it just ain't gonna happen. Baptist? Catholic? Jew? Muslim? Pray to whatever God (or gods, or goddesses) you think are listening. Don't preach at me, and I won't preach at you. Everybody wins.
  • I have many reasons for wanting to write this, some of which I'll dive into right away, and some I won't. For now, let's just leave it at it's theraputic, and cheaper than a shrink. So, be nice, please.

Ok, ground rules in place? Check. Let's begin...

No comments: